Monday, April 6, 2020

Review of A Man Who Knows What He Wants 51-60 by Flora Ferrari


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this box set we get the next 9 books in the series. Each of these stories are about couples who want to be together but something needs to be overcome in one form or another for this to happen. In this box set you will be to read each of these stories one right after another. There are so much I want to tell you about each of these stories. However I don't want to ruin the stories for any other readers. I will say that each of these stories will have you looking for your own HEA. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...