Monday, April 6, 2020

Review of Undercover Action by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amber Sullivan, Leo & Connor Murphy, and Riley McCarthy. Amber and Riley have been a friends with benefits for a while now. Neither said they wanted a relationship and meant it when they first said it. When Riley goes undercover Amber realizes exactly what he means to her and she isn't in the mode to give him up. When she is called up to go undercover to investigate Leo & Connor they realize they are working the same case just different angles. Leo & Connor don't want any trouble they just want a chance to start over. When they meet Amber they think they might have just found it. When trouble comes calling though will any of them make it out alive or will they all find a HEA they never knew they could have?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...