Friday, April 24, 2020

Review of Love & Real Life by Daisy Gold


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Evelyn "Evie" Royal and Tucker "Tuck". They are doing a reality show in Tuck's home in Arkansas. He is suppose to be Evie's boss Sydney's new love interest. The problem is from the word go it seems like these two just do not jell. Evie knows it is not her place to question anything her boss does and Kendra the producer makes sure she knows it. The moment she lays eyes on Tuck though she wishes they were meeting up instead her her boss and him. Tuck has his reasons for filming the show and he wishes he could tell Evie. From the moment he sees her she is the woman he can see himself with. He knows there is more to this woman than meets the eye. He signed a contract though to do this show and he can't see a way out of it. Can these two get a HEA or will everyone conspire against them?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...