Thursday, April 2, 2020

Review of One in a Melon by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Georgina "Georgie" and Grady. Georgie is Vance's sister who we meet in Don't Go Bacon my Heart (you do not have to read this book first but to avoid spoilers I would). Georgie has gotten her self in quite a bit of trouble and she calls the one person she knows will come when she calls. The thing is can she keep her attraction to herself. Grady has watched his friends fall in love one right after another. Now instead of having time at the gym the guys re always busy. Major is the one of their friends that isn't with someone at this point but he has his eye on someone. He tells Grady he'll find her one day. The problem is he found her but with knowing her brother Vance and having him warn him off her will he get his girl? Will these two find their HEA or will the problems the perceive between them drive them apart forever?

This is another amazing hit in this series. As I said before each of these stories can be read as stand alone's. But one might weave into another so I would advise reading them in order. This one will have you laughing one minute and hoping they get it right the next. There is so much I want to tell you however I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...