Friday, April 24, 2020

Review of Russian Mountain Man by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Haylie and Nikolai. Haylie is a grad student who is out in the middle of no where doing research on her own for a couple of days. She is dropped in by chopper and they will return at the scheduled time to get her. Once their gone she gets the feeling she is being watched and there is something about that feeling she doesn't understand. Nikolai has been on his own for years now. He has learned to stay away from people as much as possible and live off the land. When a chopper comes he feels like he needs to be where it lands this time. When he sees Haylie he knows why she is his. Can these two find a HEA or will the solitude be more than they can overcome?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...