Sunday, April 19, 2020

Review of Promised to the Mountain Man by Frankie Love


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this story we meet Hattie and Holt Hanover. Hattie is like Rapunzel except she cut all her hair and stop looking for prince charming to rescue her. Holt didn't think the one the thing he really wanted most would come from a man he helped after he tumbled down a hill. He didn't know the man he rescued would offer him his daughter for marriage. He also didn't realized she would be the perfect woman for him. Hattie just wants her own life and when she is given to Holt to be his wife she can't believe her father just traded her away like she was nothing. Will these two find that HEA or will there be enough unspokenness between them to make that impossible?

This is an amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked on these characters from the very first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...