Sunday, April 19, 2020

Review of Nurse for the Russian Mafia by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Samantha Glass & Alexander Lyadov. Samantha is a nurse working in the ER when she goes to get coffee in the lobby since the ER on is broken. She sees a man who has blood all over his white shirt. He reminds her of his father's friend Alexander but she doesn't think that it can be him. On look in his eyes and she knows this is the man she has crushed on for years now. Alexander has been shot but doesn't want to the woman he knows to be his know. So when the doctors patch him up her goes for her. He is determined to tell his friend that he is there to claim his daughter. When he learns of Samantha's past her will do anything to protect her. Can these two find a HEA or will past hurts make that impossible?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...