Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Review of Enchanted by J.S. Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Noah Sinclair's story we are introduced to Andrina "Andie" Lawrence. Noah's family have had enough and before he works himself into an early grave the family has sent him n a much needed vacation. Noah is only going because he can't say no to his sisters but he has no plans on putting away his work. He is constantly reminded of the promise he made to the their mother and he is still vowing to never let her down. Andie can't believe she let Owen talk her into joining his brother on vacation. She still can't believe that he wouldn't want a get away from his work even just for a little while. That is until she joins him on the private plane they are taking. Will these two find this vacation to be a HEA for them both or will the ghosts of the past make a future like that impossible?

This is another amazing story by this author. Each of her stories make you stop and see the world in a different light somehow. I want to tell you my take but don't want to ruin it from finding and discovering your own from this book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...