Monday, April 6, 2020

Review of Titus by Kate Hunt


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Madison and Titus. Madison has been working in the same dinner since she was 18. She watches her best friend find her soulmate and is happy for her but doesn't believe that is in the cards for her. That is until Titus comes into the dinner one night. Titus knows from the moment he lays eyes on Madison she is his future. Though he knows he has to leave in the morning he will be back. Can these two find a HEA they didn't know was even possible or will their one hot night be enough?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...