Thursday, April 2, 2020

Review of Her Curves His Obsession by Sara Hazel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aria Valance and Dylan Wolf. Aria can't seem to find a guy who one wants her v card and two interests her enough to give it to them. That is why after another disastrous date she calls and uber. When the driver says sweet things to her she doesn't believe him and figures he just wants something. The problem she has is she doesn't know what it is. Dylan has been looking for the one for a while now that is why he is an uber driver. He in no way needs the money he is a billionaire but he figures this is the easiest way to meet the one. One look at Aria and he knows she is his one. If only he could get her to see that. Will these two find a HEA or will Dylan's way of showing her she is the one be more than Aria can handle?

This is a darker romance than I have read from this author in the past. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of you seat from the first word to the very end. I would recommend this book to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...