Sunday, April 26, 2020

Review of Trey by A.M. Madden


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we find out where Trey is at since losing his wife and going off the rails. Also in this book are we introduced to a new character Camilla Deron. Well Trey is back not at a 100% but like his therapist keeps telling him that will take time. He still misses Tara and still feels guilty for what he lost. He is learning though that his new normal doesn't have to be defined by his past. This is still something hard to except but he is trying. On his way to a party to celebrate the signing of Cannon (who we met in Liner Notes) to the new label Trey is met by a woman from his past. Camilla can't believe that a one night stand could bring her the most amazing thing in her life. Now after a scare of her own she wants to make sure her most precious thing is taken care of should anything happen to her. Now all she needs is one thing from Trey. When these two meet and learn what is at stakes will this be a HEA or will the demons or Trey's past self implode his future?

This is such an amazing story. There is so much I want to tell you all but I don't want to ruin any surprises for any future readers. It does have many ups and downs I want to tell you about. However I want every reader to experience this story like it's meant to be with no secretes revealed. I will say this book grabs you on page one and doesn't let go even when the story end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...