Sunday, April 26, 2020

Review of No Fair Lady by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Fuchsia Delaney's story and we are introduced to Oliver Major. This story we get to find out what really drove Fuschia to go after all the members of Galentron Inc. In this one we really get to see more behind the scenes when it comes to Fuschia and we learn it is darker than we thought. In this book we also learn why she hides most of her true feelings from others. Oliver has been looking into and working behind the scenes to stop Galentron at every point. The thing is the reason he does this is to save others from the fate he endured at their hands. When he learns something that could potentially be the one thing that will get Fuschia killed he knows he has to beat her there and say the one woman he can't forget. Will these two get a second chance at a HEA or will their past make a future impossible?

This is another amazing story by this author. It is more emotional in my option than the other books in this series. Maybe because we finally learn why Fuschia is the way she is. It has many ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you riveted from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...