Monday, April 6, 2020

Review of Curves for her Older Boss by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amee and Brad. Brad is Amee's boss and the man she fantasizes about every-time he is around. She believes there is no way he would ever want a woman like her. Who is more into numbers than most people and isn't skinny like she thinks he likes. Brad can't keep it in anymore he has to have his woman. So when he calls Amee in to review the accounts all bets are off he is determined to have her. Will these two find their HEA or will the hangups they have keep them apart forever?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you emotionally rooting for these characters from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...