Sunday, September 11, 2022

Review of The Alpha's Beach Baby Mama by Kate Richards

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Diana, Andrade, & Zion. Diana is just looking to get away for a bit before she marries her life long friend. Though she wishes should could have found her fated mate but that doesn't seem to have happened. Andrade and Zion think they will never get out on their honeymoon. Little did they know that they would be adding another to their honeymoon. Can these three find a HEA or will there be others that make sure that never happens?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...