Sunday, September 25, 2022

Review of Sweet for Doctor Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rachel & Bradley. Rachel feels all alone when her ex doesn't want her and has moved on to someone new. So instead of dealing with it all she tries to drink it all away. Bradley wants Rachel more than word. But when she tells him she is still in love with her ex he knows it is time to walk away. When he looks like he has a chance will he take it or guard his heart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...