Saturday, September 17, 2022

Review of Inked by My Sister's Ex by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jennifer & Jamie. Jennifer has wanted her sister's boyfriend since she was first introduced to him. So when her sister comes home and says their relationship is over she is torn on how she should respond to her. Jamie never had feelings for Kelly but the one woman he wants, but knows he can't have. The problem is he can't stop thinking about her. Can these two find a HEA or will they only have wishes for the person they can't have? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...