Saturday, September 10, 2022

Review of Cowboy Protector Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Portia & Tyler. From the moment Tyler lays eyes on Portia he feels this connection he can't deny. Portia has no clue what has happened to her recently but the one thing she does know is the one person she feels the safest with is Tyler. Can these two find a HEA or will there be others out there determined to make sure that doesn't happen?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...