Thursday, September 8, 2022

Review of The Hot Fireman's Reckless Little Curvy by Scott Wylder


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Molly & Randall. Molly is doing community service to pay back what she did to a professor at her college. While there she is working in a soup kitchen and happens to meet Randall there. Randall is drawn to Molly from the first moment he lays on her. The thing they both wonder is can they find a HEA or will they just not find their way there?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...