Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Review of Serving My Mountain Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gabby & Lucas. Gabby is a great waitress at a place in the city. She is always friendly but when she meets Lucas at one of her tables and he tells her about home she wonders is she really in the right place. Lucas is just in town for a short while but while there he meets Gabby at her work. Now he can't forget her but wonders if a city girl could ever be happy in the mountains. Can these two find a HEA or was it just a chance meeting and nothing more?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...