Sunday, September 4, 2022

Review of Daddy's Little Nurse by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Anna & Zachary Stone. From the moment Anna sees Zachary she knows there is something special there. With him in a comma thought she has no way to test that theory. From the moment Zachary wakes up he sees something in Anna and wants to get to know her better. The problem is the nurses in the hospital make that impossible to do. So he has a solution take her with him when he goes home. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be someone in their way?

Amazing story from this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...