Sunday, September 4, 2022

Review of Extra Thick by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sasha & Alden. For years all Sasha has wanted was to work in a gallery of her own. For now though she is happy working for her boss. This day is different though today she is going to one of the recluse artists homes to get his paintings. Little did she know what she would find there would change her life. Alden has been alone for years and has no desire to change that. One look at Sasha though and he knows he will move heaven and earth to be with her. Can these two find a HEA or will their words just be too far apart?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...