Sunday, September 25, 2022

Review of Faking Mr. Right by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Anna & Levi. At an engagement party for one of Anna's sisters, both Anna and Levi find themselves fighting off advices to set them up by their siblings. So while they were hiding behind a tree they come up with a pack to be each other's plus one to all summer events. What happens though when feelings get involved even though Anna will be leaving at the end of the summer. Can these two find a HEA or will it just be a summer fling?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...