Thursday, September 1, 2022

Spicy By Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Josie & Wyatt's story. Josie is just trying to make her bakery work. The problem is the racoons that have decided to invade the shop. She needs help and the person she wants most is also the one person she isn't sure she should want. Wyatt wan'ts Josie he just doesn't believe he is enough for her. When he finally gets his life together she says she has moved on. Will they find a HEA or will their timing always be off?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...