Thursday, September 8, 2022

Review of Always Her Love by Melissa Foster

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Tara "mouse" Osten & Levi Steele's story. Tara has always wanted Levi. The problem is her sister who puts her down all the time got him first. From the moment Levi's daughter Joey was born she thought of her as her's. She knows though that she has to get over this man. Levi has never looked at Tara as anything other than Joey's aunt. That is until his meddling brother puts the thought in her head. Can these two find a HEA or will they just end up going their separate ways?

Wowza what a story. This book has so many ups and downs I want to tell you about. I just don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say you will be hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...