Saturday, September 17, 2022

Review of Pregnant by the Mafia Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kaitlyn and Victor. Kaitlyn has come home to work the family bed & breakfast. She has a customer come in and she has a one one nights stand with Victor. Victor was just passing through while on business. The one night stand he had he can't forget. When he sees her again he never though she would be pregnant. Can these two find a HEA or will it have all just been a mistake overall?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...