Saturday, September 10, 2022

Review of Broken Biker by Hope Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave  a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Allison & Kane. Allison is on the run from someone who is out to get her now that her husband is dead. That is not the only thing she is on the run from though. She is running from the memories of the man she isn't sorry is dead. Kane takes one look at Allison and knows 2 things 1 she didn't do it and 2 she needs protection. The thing he never planned on falling for anyone and he never thought this one would fall for him. If they are lucky they will find a HEA that is if others don't stop them first.

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...