Sunday, September 18, 2022

Review of Vigilant Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maggie & Ryan. Maggie is looking for a way to pay for her mother's surgery. Ryan sees this woman and doesn't want to let her go. In fact he will do anything for her including giving her the money. Both of them think there is no way the other would want them. Can they find the HEA they both crave or will it all just be for nothing in the end?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...