Thursday, September 1, 2022

Review of Midnight Blaze by Anya Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tessa Dalton & Cooper Livingstone. Tessa has gone through a lot of pain in her life and with the job Cooper has she isn't sure she can take that kind of risk. One night with him has her questioning that. Cooper knows he is only in it for one night of fun, that is until he spends one night with Tessa. Can he convince her to take a chance on him or will they both miss out on their HEA?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...