Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Her Mountain Baby Daddies by Madison Faye


I receive this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Stella, Austin and Dallas. This book opens up to us finding Stella up on the mountain enjoying the solitude by swimming in a hot spring elnaturel.  Little does she know that there are two men watching her every move and finding her very sexy show quite entertaining. So entertaining that they can't help but join in. What happens though when they all find out who the other is? Will they all try and run and hide or will they stand and fight?

This is an amazingly hot book that will have you hooked from the first word to he very end. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is one of those books that you need to make sure you either have something cool near by or someone to put out the heat. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...