Sunday, February 25, 2018

Review of Billionaire Playboy by Terry Towers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Abigail and Devon. Devon is use to doing what he wants when he wants and how he wants. So when he comes home early one day and finds his maid in a rage going off on him he knows that he will choose what will happen next. Little did he know who much one woman could change his life. Abigail is trying to just get her job done and get back to her daughter. However she has finally reached her breaking point. You know what they say you shouldn't make deals in anger well I may have just done something that will change all our lives? 

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book is smokin hot and you will need something cool near by or someone to quench this heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...