Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Review of Her Rodeo Masters by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Ivy, Dax and Nate. Ivy is just looking for a story. Nate and Dax are looking for their third. Each of them end up at the Dungeon Pleasures. However from the first moment they met they can feel the sparks getting ready to start a raging fire. Can they have their HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

This is an amazing book. This book has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say make sure you have something cool near by or someone to help put out the heat. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...