Thursday, February 22, 2018

Review of Taming Cupid by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What happens when two people who seem to hate one another let down their walls and let out the real person they are on the inside? This is the question that Sasha Shone and Booker Knight have to answer after they both agree to test out the new dating app. Both of them are looking for something or someone they never knew they could want. However they have to get over their preconceived notions about things. Will they really give this a chance or when they find out who the other person is will they run for the hills?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs in it that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this is one of those book that the characters will draw you and and you will have withdrawals when it is all over. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...