Thursday, February 22, 2018

Review of Five Mountain Daddies by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet London, James, Ryan, Henry, Wyatt, and Caleb. London is just home to earn some money and get out. She has no desire to stay in her little town that is until she meets James at a party her parents are throwing. They enjoy the banter back and forth but when she meets the others she knows she is in for a good time, the likes she has never seen before. Can they all find something they never thought they would have or is it just not meant to be?

This is an amazingly hot book. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will tell you lock the doors, order dinner in, send the kids out for the night because you are either going to need someone to help with the heat or something cool near by. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...