Sunday, February 4, 2018

Review of Saving the Princess by Helen Newbury


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Garrett and Kristina. Both of them are on the same flight neither knew about the other until Garrett in his confusion wonders up to the first class section. At that moment he sees his own version of a sleeping beauty. With all his experience in the Marines he knows what the men say when they call her princess. What he doesn't understand is what she is doing on this flight. Can he save them both or will they both die before they can find their HEA?

Kristina is on the run but she can't tell anyone. So when she wakes from her nightmare and finds out that it is not just a nightmare. At this point Kristina doesn't know if she will even survive this flight let alone make it to her destination. When Garrett comes out of nowhere to save her she wonders is he the man to protect her or will she get them both killed?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are many twists and turns that I really want to tell you all about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...