Sunday, February 25, 2018

Review of Driving Whiskey Wild by Melissa Foster


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Though this book is part of a series it can be read as a stand alone. In this book we get Bullet Whiskey's story and we get Finlay Wilson's story as well. When these two meet they seem like they can't stand one another. However that couldn't be farther from the truth. There is something that the other needs but pride and a little bit of fear are keeping these two from grabbing hold and never letting go. Can they let go and grab hold of the other or will they loose the one thing that could make the world a better?

This is another amazing book by this author. There are some twists and turns that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for another readers. I will say this book will send you on an emotional roller-coaster that will have you hooked from the beginning to the very end.  I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...