Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Review of Doctor O-Maker by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Natalie and Aiden. Natalie has never experienced the big "O" but is determined to find a way to. So she goes to see a doctor and what she finds will blow her away. Aiden never expect to meet a woman like Natalie. One look at her though and he knows that he will be the one to help her. Not only that but to keep her as well. With everything that is stacked against them though they wonder will they make it out of this together in the end or not?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are quite a few ups and downs. I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book is hot hot hot and you will want to have something cold near by. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...