Friday, February 9, 2018

Review of 5 Bikers for Valentines by Rye Hart



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma, Adam, Jacob, Nick, Tyler, and Tanner. Emma is looking to open a biker clothing store with her best friend. The problem she has is a mother who doesn't respect her or her job. She is constantly making trouble for her. She wonders how quickly she can get her money together and get out of there. Little did she know one night she would meet the Grove brothers would help change things for her. Can she really have her HEA or will the people who are supposed to respect and help her end up burning her in the end?

This is an amazing story that shows us you should never give up on your dreams. There are some ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. I want to tell you so much more about his book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...