Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Review of Tahoe Blues by Aubree Lane


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book you will meet many characters however Cara Lee Greene. Through-out this book we find her learning what it means to be a friend and have your friends stand by you when you need them the most. She has just gone through a divorce and is accused of embezzling money from the charity that she works every year. Due to her divorce this is the last year she will be working the gala for them. Can she hold it together long enough to clear her name and get her life back or will this be the slowest new life exploration ever?

This is an amazing story. It has love, mystery and intrigue. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will hook you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...