Sunday, February 25, 2018

Review of Her Baby Donor by Chance Carter


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Casey and Alexander. Casey can feel her biological clock ticking but with no prospects in her present or near future. She will do what she has always done which is help the women in the fertility clinic she works out get her happy ending. But she wonders will she ever have that chance? Alexander knows he doesn't need to the money from giving his sample at the clinic but it makes him feel like he is making sure part of his genes are being passed on even if it is not with him. The other reason he comes to this clinic is Casey. He wonders if she is hoping for the same thing. Can they both get what they want or will they find un-fulfillment in the end?

This is an amazing story about two people who are looking for more. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...