Sunday, February 4, 2018

Review of Auction to the Biker by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenny Williams and Brad Johnson. Jenny is just looking to lose her virginity. So far no man has measured up enough to have her wanting to give it up. So when her friend suggests that she lose it at the Virgin Auction she figure why not it will only be for the one night. However will she find someone she just can't forget after that night or will she find herself in a situation she never expected?

Brad has inherited his family fortune. He heard about the Virgin Auctions and thinks that he and his brothers are looking for something different and this could be it. However the woman that they won is so much more than he ever thought. He knows he has to find her and make her his for all time. However he wonders will she want him outside of the auction? Will he give her a choice?

This is an amazing story about love and acceptance. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...