Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Review of Fighting Dirty by J.C. Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we pick up were we last left Tiffany and Ryder. They are both trying to find a way to navigate a new relationship, keep away from Tiffany's mad man ex and trying to navigate this new life they are living. If you think things since the last book have become all sunshine and roses you would be wrong. These are bikers after all there is no way that is going to happen. However we will learn can they really make it or will it all be for nothing?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are many ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. I however do not want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book is an emotional roller-coaster that you will not want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...