Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Review of Savage by Kira Blakely


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Olivia and Beckett "Beck". Beck needs to clean up his image and he has just found the woman to help him do it, his best friend's little sister. That is if he can get past himself and actually go to her and try and get her to help. Olivia it trying to make a better life for her brother's daughter but she isn't sure what to do. She isn't what everyone thinks of her but she is determined to do better for not only her niece but for herself as well.  Can the two of them work together to both get what they want or will they find themselves with a whole new set of problems?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. These characters will draw you in and have you rooting for them one moment and wanting to slap someone the next. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...