Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Review of Light My Fire by Lucy Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Avery and Eames. Avery has been in an accident and doesn't know where she is or what she is supposed to do next. When Eames comes to help and finds something he never expect. Neither of them expected to find someone in that accident but there is a real connection that is made there. Can they both find the one thing they have been needing but didn't know or will they walk away before they find their HEA?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...