Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Review of The Billionaire Bull by


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zander Troy and Maya. May is looking for the freedom to choose what she wants when she wants that includes what happens with her own body. Zander is called the devil because he temps women to sin. Both of them are looking for something that they never knew that they wanted or may even need. Can they really have it all or will someone loose in the end?

This is an amazing book. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has many ups and downs I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...