Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Review of The Daddy Dilemma by Tia Siren


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ashley and Brock. Ashley left town six years earlier. She hates that she had to leave Brock but she just had to go for reasons she couldn't explain to him. Now with the need to help out with her sick father she is back. Can she explain it all to him or will this be something she can never fix?

Brock doesn't understand what happened then and doesn't know what to do with the fact that Ashley is back now. The other question he has is who's son is with her? Did they have a child that she never told him about? Can he forgive her for not only leaving him but also for the fact that she is back and he is not sure what to do with that. Can they have a HEA in the end?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word. There are many ups and downs I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would however recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...