Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review of #BabyFever by Cassandra Dee and Katie Ford


I received this book with understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Travis and Janie. Both of them have a crush on the other but either don't have the time or are to shy to admit it. One night changes everything though. When Janie gets locked out of her apartment Travis sees this as his chance. The both wonder though was that just one amazing night or is there a chance for more? What happens though when there one night turns into a whole lot more?

This book is amazing. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...