Friday, March 16, 2018

Review of Bull's Eye by Evelyn Vox


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lexie, Derek and Brian. Lexie and Derek are in a sexual relationship with the full understanding and consent of her husband Brian. She Brian is a cockholden husband. However Lexie and Derek are getting closet than Brian ever thought would happen. Will they all be able to continue with this situation or will it all come tumbling down like a house of cards. 

This is a hot hot hot book. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...