Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Review of Truth or Dare by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jake and Calla. Jake has been hiding out for years and hasn't found any reason to return to civilization. That is until one beautiful woman shows up on his mountain. Call is not a outdoor kind of woman so what is she doing on a mountain? Well that would be because her friend told her it would be fun and she listened. Now she still isn't an outdoors kind of girl but she can sure appreciate a mountain man. Will they both be able to get all they want or will they both be losers in the end?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...