Monday, March 5, 2018

Review of Barbarians of the Dying Sun by Aya Morningstar


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alice and Proximus. While on her way to a girls weekend Alice is kidnapped. She isn't sure where exactly she is but she knows this isn't the cabin she was heading for. She is hoping that the one alien on the ship that seems to show any type of kindness will be the one to save her and her friends. She doesn't know what will happen next but she hopes it won't end badly.  Can she find a HEA or will she be forces into a life of slavery?

This is a great book that will hook you from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...