Monday, March 19, 2018

Review of Beautiful Disaster by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Drake and Delia. Two people with painful pasts just trying to make it day by day. However when they fare forced into each others world they find someone who understands what they are going through. They wonder though will they help each other or will they end up causing more harm? Can they have a HEA or will it all blow up in their face?

This is an amazing book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This book has it's ups and downs. I really want to tell you about it but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...